Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controller not wark proper in power on

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhiraj.mahajan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All;
I have Ned help in given Schematic control program properly every time but in power on controller not wark, every alternet time wark power on,
What his problem.
I am assemble 35 Qty PCB only 5 PCB Wark every time power on remening 30 PCB have same problem;

Attachments

• Hotel Lock Base Board V3.0 18-07-2019 Schematic PDF File.pdf
    133.5 KB · Views: 45

Just telling us “they don’t work” is meaningless. Do they explode? Do they make strange noises? Give us SOMETHING. Maybe it’s your reset circuit. Maybe not.

Every Power ON Bi color LED is Blink but in this 30 QTY PCB alternate time wark

- - - Updated - - -

Every Power ON Bi color LED is Blink but in this 30 QTY PCB alternate time wark.
continuous every alternate time will be wark.

Maybe not a good idea to share the same crystal between two ICs, try disconnecting the OSC output from U6 or you have two conflicting outputs connected together. Ideally, use two crystals.

What does R54 do? The -INT pin is an open-drain output from U6 and seems not to be used anyway. I would remove R54 and make R53 100K if you are worried about leaving the pin floating.

I'm not familiar with the STM32L422CBT6 but I would consider adding a diode across R33 to speed up discharge of C19 when power is removed.

Brian.

Hello;
I am sum experiment NRST Circuit not proper work, But change value R33 1K to 2M Resistor and Capacitor 1nF to 1uF issue not solve
Any one sages me what was do

hello all;
Decoupling capacitor of controller used 100nF but in controller datasheet 1uf and 10nF this capacitor required analog VDD Supply

Thank you

I don't think this is a reset signal timing or power supply problem. By paralleling two oscillator circuits you run the risk of them randomly not starting and at best not being efficient.

Brian.

but i have used controller internal RTC U6 IC not mount only provision

Status
Not open for further replies.