Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32F3 + SPI Ethernet interface and Http server etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coper

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have design with MCU STM32F373 a need add interface on Ethernet and internal Http server + DHCP Client and maybe SLIP Interface.
I think I need some SPI to ethewrnet IC, for example W5500 and any middleware, I have Keil MDK pro maybe MDK Middleware or use FreeRTOS+TCP

First of all, I can't decide which solution from Keil or FreeRTOS?
last but not least, whether and how these supports support the W5500 or whether there is a better and supported SPI / Ethernet IC
Actually, I don't know how to start and I need a sample project to see how to do it
Advise?

Hi,

Why not use an STM32 with built in ethernet interface?

and I need a sample project to see how to do it
You did an internet search and did not find any STM32 project with ethernet....I can't believe.
It's not very unusual to use ethernet nowadays.

Klaus

I did that a year ago. STM32F103 + ENC28J60 over SPI.
FreeRTOS + TCP. But you will have to provide the driver by yourself if it is not available.

Hi,
Why not use an STM32 with built in ethernet interface?
Klaus

Because I need a specific combination of analog peripherals and this is only in STM32F3 and in this line is not version with build in ethernet
Last but not least I don't see much difference between using PHY IC and using PHY + MAC IC.

You did an internet search and did not find any STM32 project with ethernet
Yes I can use google.
Unfortunately Google can't distinguish ballast, and quality

Status
Not open for further replies.