Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for any Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coper

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For a project that started out as a hobby but has a certain production potential I'm looking for a display.
The machine typically belongs to a workbench.
Max viewing distance of 1m, rather less
Size of the whole device 1-2 dm3.
On display I need to display in one mode
three larger digits
three smaller digits + 3 icons
in one mode
any significant power meter 0-100%
+ small SWR meter
maybe date and time
all in different colors depending on the output

Yes would suffice 3x 8 segmend LED + 4pcs RGB LED, but I also want the display as a design element.
just something that stands out when it stands on the table. The instrument box will be a metal casting and the display should be a pearl in it.

My first consideration
Round OLED any as htis
disadvantages 1.39" is to small around 2 "we could not find, OLED lifetime is problematic, price high

My second consideration TFT LCD size 1.8" - 2.4" with 8bit color , with min resolution 240, better more. On ebay, ali and other suppliers I found a lot of displays in these dimensions, but all have 6 or less bit colors.
Can you advise where to look for a suitable LCD available from 1 pc to 100pcs?

Ideal with driver supported in emWin librry, and with SPI interface and poroice under 20$/pcs or another idea for a suitable display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back