Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmission Zeroes in Bandpass Filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana_asempa

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design a dual band bandpass filter but I don't understand how to insert transmission zeroes in the passbands as I keep reading from several papers and books. I will be glad to receive insight from the forum please

Hi,
Could you share whichs bands are you interested in and/or what is the target (combine RX and TX, or connect antennas together or reject a band between 2 other)? Maybe there are better solutions, like a diplexer than play with transmission zeros.

Hi,
Could you share whichs bands are you interested in and/or what is the target (combine RX and TX, or connect antennas together or reject a band between 2 other)? Maybe there are better solutions, like a diplexer than play with transmission zeros.

thanks, my research is directed on the design of RECONFIGURABLE MULTIBAND BANDPASS FILTER please. and I wanna design a dual-band filter with microstrip resonators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back