Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IFC TG179 TO-92 (transistor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

i200yrs

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All...Have tried my best searching the datasheet of this part but I could not find it...Hope someone can help me...thanks in advance.
Marking:
IFC
TG179

Quantox_Topic.JPG

Hi,

"9831" most probably is the date. YYWW

Just a guess: TG179 maybe is a BC179 in plastic case.

You could tell more about the PCB and the circuit.

Klaus

Thanks for the response mr KlausST...I dont have schematic, and so I sketched it myself...how do you find it? The pin configuration also like hard to guess...

Quantox_Topic2.JPG

The first resistor connected to +15Vdc is 100K and the next resistor is 200 ohms. The part number of zener diode is 1N4577. Any expert please help identify this IFC TG 179 is a mosfet or transistor...really appreciate any support...thanks

Quantox_Topic2.JPG

Hello All...this TG179 for me is mosfet and not transistor....Because of zener diode connected on the middle pin which i believe a gate pin. Any opinion from you guys? thanks

Ok i replaced the TG179 with mosfet TN0604N3...Will update you once we test at machine. Probably by next week...Wish me luck :)

likely npn - as the base is in the middle, Collector on the left ( flat down, pins towards you ) emitter on right - but this is just best guess

Status
Not open for further replies.