Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

generic ancillary data extractor and inserter

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashjain

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm working on an assignment to develop generic ancillary data system over IP network to be used in broadcasting TV station. Can someone help me out with the architecture and impementation?

Hi,

Asking such a global question, without giving details, without showing what you have done so far....
looks like you want others do your job. This is not how a forum is meant to work. Thus don't expect much response.

If you want to get good assistance, I recommend to show that you have already put some effort in this job.
Show what documents you have read, refer to chapters, look for reference applications, draw sketches, show what is clear to you .. then show detailed where you need help.

This will motivate members to help you.

Klaus

EDIT:-

I'm starting to work on an ancillary data extractor and inserter for 3G-SDI resolution for IP network.
I've read some articles for the same:-
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/143403310.pdf
file:///C:/Users/Yash%20Jain/Downloads/Multiplexer_HDSD_draft%20(1).pdf
file:///C:/Users/Yash%20Jain/Downloads/FYPReport-AncillaryDatainVideo.pdf

I understood the whole concept of video and audio data processing, what I'm stuck at is that
there are not many resources over the topic and explaining the architecture of it.

I have to implement this system on FPGA DSP board using VHDL. This is my first assignment, so I don't from where to start
the implementation.

What I ask from members is if they can help in some literature resource for my research over it.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back