Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Export Altium to Autocad - Text won't stay right justifed

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkk2

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I've created schematic components with multiple text line descriptions that are aligned to the right side of a rectangle (Altium 18.1.7). Schematic placement looks OK. If I flip the component (X), that also looks OK. The Left justified text becomes right. Printing is OK.

When I export to Autocad Lt 2013, the text alignment, for the right justified text, no longer lines up. Autocad properties shows left, not right. Changing it to right doesn't fix the alignment. It makes it almost random.

Left and Right alignment works for a text frame but I need to use individual text lines for proper placement of the text since I can't control line to line spacing. I'd like to keep the Altium file as the master and not adjust 100's of text lines in Autocad.

Is there some way to get left justified text to export to Autocad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back