Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NodeMCU ESP-32S pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

brunofunchas

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

I have several ESP-32S NodeMCU boards. I'm going to design a PCB board to connect to it by SIL header blocks. These boards have a pitch of 2,54mm? And the distance from side header pins is 25,4mm? This dimensions are standard for the reference of this board?

I have tried to find a PCB footprint of the board but did not find any.

Thanks,
Bruno

If you have these boards in hands, why not you measure them? By the way, at least with the ESP32 relative, the ESP8266, there are a number of NodeMCU's variants from many manufacturers, therefore in order to avoid mistake from someone which has another brand, I would suggest you share here a picture of the board that you got, if you do not have paquimeter or are not comfortable to scan coordinates of the pins with a ruler.

Hi,

There are datasheets... telling you the measures.

Klaus

...but most ESP32 modules are 1.27mm pitch. Half of standard 0.1 inch spacing.
If the module is on a board with USB interface and PSU, it is normally 2.54mm but width across sides varies form one manufacturer to another.

Brian.

Hello!

Thanks for the inputs! I have attached the photos of the board. Today, I could measure it with a paquimeter and it has 23mm between the two pin headers and 2,54mm pitch:

20190722_115756.jpg

I have boards from different suppliers and I thought that it would be standard these two measures, but I'm afraid not since it varies between them.

Thanks,
Bruno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back