Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Setting Counters and ISR Timer Interrupt in Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmsat13

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good day to all!

Being more familiar with PIC microcontrollers as what I have started with, now I am checking things up in Arduino I found out that even though Arduino is simpler, but it is also a poser to someone who has not used it.
For example, In PIC, you set the FUSES and other things but I found out that they are somehow preset in Arduino.

My question is:

How can I apply these lines in Arduino?

Code:
{
    setup_counters(RTCC_INTERNAL, RTCC_DIV_4); 
    enable_interrupts(INT_RTCC); 
    enable_interrupts(global); 
}
I use this to set up counters in CCS C after calling:

Code:
#INT_RTCC
void clock_isr()

Thanks for your help in advance.

Since Arduino is a platform that must be compatible with several microcontroller architectures, the standard features are in fact tight facing to all ressources that each specific core have. If the feature you are looking for is not implemented in the installed IDE, look for the various libraries available in Github for example, or even at the option Sketch >> Include Library >> Manage Library>>...typing keywords to check what results most matches to your need.

Status
Not open for further replies.