Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Sleep mode - dspic33ch128mp508

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda12001

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I would like to know how I can setup the sleep mode function on dspic33ch128mp508 curiosity development board. Is there a register setup or can I use the sleep function for this chip. I am using MPLAB IDE X 5.10 and XC16 compiler. Any help please. Thank you

Is there a register setup or can I use the sleep function for this chip

Didn't you find anything on instructions set of the compiler datasheet like that ?

Code:
sleep();

With a quick search on the Web I could easlily find the assembly instruction that do the same:

Code:
PWRSAV #0

By the way, had you even read FvM remark on the other thread asking you to confirm whether you are realy using MPLAB, or MPLABX IDE instead ?

I am using MPLAB IDE X 5.10 and XC16 compiler

Perhaps we can paraphrase the question:

Is it reasonable to start system level microcontroller programming without studying the datasheet thoroughly and understanding the specific CPU functions?

Status
Not open for further replies.