Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio IC (rec/play/spi) that does not s..

Status
Not open for further replies.

rompelstilchen

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

I really feel like asking for the moon on google, but I have been digging for a long while, yet I am desperate to find an IC that rec/play audio with the least basic features :

- play/rec audio (couple of seconds of memory @44khz)
- receive a wav file, or whatever (RECENT !!!!) format and store it inside its ram
- it would also have a "LINE-OUT" output and no "yet-another-CLASS-D-crap-output" (CANT INSIST ENOUGH ON THAT ONE)
- would be a godsend if I could tell that thing to play the wav file at a rate I choose (or at least, able to switch between wave file at the speed of light) yeah I am really pushing int on this one
- adressable from MCU via SPI and not some good-ole-UART-9600-crap
- be able to record from "LINE-IN(hifi)" @ 44khz (no need for fancy zillion khz no human hear can figure anyway)

optionals :
- a footprint that is at the other end of to the size of Alaska if possible
- record audio through a decent LINE-IN (not a bloody mic-in crap pin)
- would be glad if no sd card was involved, yet, ok whatever, I'll deal with it
- operating vcc : 3..9v (5v only would be fine too)

best one I found so far is DFPlayer mini, yet I am not convinced

sheers

Last edited:

wow, nobody ever needed a good audio ship ?

#deception :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.