Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Applications I can work On

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicsman

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on a kind of self project to driver a motor using the micro chip kit. Now i want to make a kind of complete application solution for commercial purpose. What are the applications i can work on? How do i approach? Any ideas or suggestions.

1) Motorized toilet seat-lowerer, so your wife won’t yell at you for leaving the seat up.
2) motorized dog head-scratcher, for when you’re just too tired.
3) motorized book page-turner, so you don’t have to put your beer down.

4) motorized toilet brush. It would be more effective I guess.
5) motorized curtain. Not interesting, just practical.
6) motorized door closer. Nobody has to lie anymore that it was done.
7) motorized soap bubble blower. Probably chinese have done it already. And probably they did all what was mentioned.

What is being said above is that anything that can be done with a motor and controller has already been done. so google is your friend, try google "arduino motor project" or go to hackaday.io and search for "motor"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back