Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[AVR] Proteus: internal Exception: access Violation in module 'UNKNOWN'

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryeduino

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I am new to using Proteus 8 Professional with Micro controllers.
I have been tested it with PIC on my School PC and Everything went OK. I have been able to simulate LED Blinking with no problems.
ATMEGA328P-PROTEUS.jpg
As I have mentioned I am NEW and I have just discovered the ability to simulate on a PC while attending the MCU Class.
I have tried to do the same with ATMEGA328P on the same PC of which the PIC16F84A worked great on simulation and I am ABLE to make it work and simulate
BUT when I press the STOP button I am getting an UNKNOWN error. It say
Code:
 internal Exception: access Violation in module 'UNKNOWN' [61884420]

I was wondering what is wrong and why it is NOT working with ATMEGA and Works with PIC?
Any of you had the same issue like this?

As far as I am able to get - it say Professional 8.8 SP1 (27031)
Please assist.
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: New To Proteus 8 Professional with ATMEGA 328P

You seem to have a single LED connected to 7 different I/o pins simultaneously. This is a strange setup.

Please explain why this connection, and also post your code.

Does your school have a licence for the ATMEG CPU I am assuming that your school has a genuine version of Proteus.
PIC and ATMEG CPU’s require different licenses which are very expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back