Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggestion to design a matching network

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I should design a matching network that gives required different input impedances at different frequencies as in the figure.

65636290_2230001497110728_1552_n.jpg

I found this relevant to my problem.
https://www.edaboard.com/showthread.php?41259-How-to-design-a-impedance-matching-network

I should use Transmission line based T network and see how close I can get to those required impedance values. It is related to broadband Matching.

As someone pointed out in the previous post, I could only think of matching from 50 ohm to the needed impedance at the center frequency of the band (sqrt(Fmin*Fmax)). Anyone has better Ideas? Thanks

I would use the ADS Optimizer to design a matching network over a wider band.

An analytical method may be found but it's so hard..

I'm not sure if thats what you want, but you can use an RF switch(SP6T or something like that) with a couple nanosec~switch time; and design different matching networks covering different frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back