Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Is there a way to see the full contents of a flash memory with Quartus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humusk

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working with the Development Board of the Max 10. I would like be able to see the contents of the flash without the need of having to read all the addresses (it doesn't have to be real time). Or at least to be able to export a file with the contents of the flash.

Is there an option/tool that allows this?

For more context: I'm trying to write into the configuration flash my FPGA firmware, the write is succesful, but it's not working. So I guess that I'm probably writting the bytes in an incorrect order, or in the wrong addresses. I don't know. I would like to compare the flash contents written by the Quartus JTAG with the Flash contents that I had written with my core.

Thanks.

Isn't it possible to read back the flash with Quartus programmer using the "examine" option?

I will check it, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back