Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design of Isolator in Ansys Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

swadesh07

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design in practical a ring resonator on substrate like rogers rt duroid 5880. With those rings, I want to use some passive/active components as well in order to improve performance. This would be helpful if someone guide me how to do this in Ansys HFSS. I can design ring embedded on substrate in Ansys, but component like resistors, capacitors or inductors to add with that ring, I need suggestions. My isolator design will be almost similar like this picture.
Image 1.JPG

You can of course use Ansys HFSS for that project but Ansys Design Environment is not very practical such designs.I recommend you to use Keysight ADS RF-Pro environment to simulated the planar structure and then with associated components.

Thanks for your suggestion. As my total projects (Isolator is one part of the project) are connected via dynamic link feature of Ansys, therefore I need to have some guidance on Ansys. Besides, in my lab, we have the flexibility to use Ansys and Comsol only. No ADS or CST.

Capture1.JPG

Can you please guide me to reproduce this in ADS software. This is another design. FET model is NE3210S01.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back