Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SOT-23 SMD component with marking "SAs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjur

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I've got an SMD SOT-23 component marked "SAs".
Found BSS123 transistor on some websites which is most likely what I need, but on components listings it says it should be SAs, but in a datasheet it says SA marking (is the small s at the end a manufacturer?)
Also found S-1206B2J-M3T1G 2.85V regulator with the same "SAs" marking, but looking at the pinout it must be something else as the regulator output (pin 3 of SOT-23) I have connected to ground.

It's somewhere in a voltage regulation circuit. I have around 20-30V on pin 1, expect similar or less on pin 2, pin 3 is connected to ground as mentioned above.

Could anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,
Greg

The lower case trailing 's' seems to indicate BSS123 is correct choice. Trailing lowercase letters are usually designators for a particular manufacturers fab facility where the smd was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.