+ Post New Thread
    Member level 5

Helped
    1 / 1
    Level

PCB designing and wire bonding both

Hi

Can someone suggest any company where I can manufacture the PCB a swell as do the wire bonding of my IC chip. I have found companies designing only PCB or just doing wire bonding. I want both to be done from one place.

Thanks

•   AltAdvertisement

Newbie level 5

Helped
    2 / 2
    Level

Re: PCB designing and wire bonding both

Quote Originally Posted by ICdesignerbeginner View Post
    Hi

Can someone suggest any company where I can manufacture the PCB a swell as do the wire bonding of my IC chip. I have found companies designing only PCB or just doing wire bonding. I want both to be done from one place.

Thanks
    Have look at Sierra Circuits (www.protoexpress.com). We are well-known in offering wave bonding pads, along with advanced capabilities in PCB manufacturing and assembly.

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5

Helped
    324 / 324
    Level

Re: PCB designing and wire bonding both

Quote Originally Posted by ICdesignerbeginner View Post
    Hi

Thanks
    I would suggest using a socket instead of wire bonding to the PCB. That's how I do bring up tests, at least. Production is a different beast, you don't want to use a socket for that.
    Really, I am not Sam.

--[[ ]]--