Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Setting up RCS analysis of Aircraft Inlet in CST issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler.morgan47

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all ,

I have been attempting to use the Asymptotic solver in CST do conduct a monostatic RCS analysis of an aircrafts inlet geometry. The solver has been giving me rather high values so I changed the geometry to a simple 1mx1mx1m cube. This cube returns an RCS value of 22000m2 at 10ghz! This to me is obviously not correct.

There is no available online tutorial for the Asymptotic solver and at this point Im willing to pay someone to help me nut out what I think is a small issue.

These are the solver settings I used https://imgur.com/a/2CbTdqx. What is weird is that I am getting very different RCS values at different frequencies? RCS is a constant for a given geometry is it not? Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Tyler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back