Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Storing data from multiple accelerometers on an ELB-REV4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabby12

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys I am using 3 accelerometers ADXL335 in our project. Each accelerometer outputs data on X, Y, Z pins of the ADXL335 I will be using an ELB-REV4. How can I distinguish the data from each accelerometer?

By tagging the wires?
Assigning different variable names?

How can I distinguish the data from each accelerometer?

What about elaborate the question ?

Use different colors? Give them cute little names like “Beppo” and “Fluffy”?

Please, at least put as much effort into forming your question as the people on this board put into the answers. For starters, not everybody knows what an ELB-REV4 is. I just ASSUMED it’s some sort of Arduino or SBC...

You need assign suitable name for each accelerometer for example accelerometer1 pins 41, 51, 54 accelerometer2 pins 55, 56, 57 and the accelerometer3 pins 66, 67, 7 hence it is the coding that you can differentiate between 3 accelerometers by assigning suitable name for each accelerometer. any time you read value from pin 41 this means you are reading accelerometer1 X value and for pin 51 you are reading accelerometer1 Y value.

Regards

Sandy Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back