Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get the Number of components before a specific net using Design Compiler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaziarbab

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I want to obtain the number of components before a specific net and its level. I am using Design complier and trying to used "report_transitive_fanin" command. But it show -TO missing.
Could some one please help.
Thanks,
Regards,
Q

Last edited:

So you have to work out which TO is missing and why, and then how to correct this deficiency. Should be easy enough.

So you have to work out which TO is missing and why, and then how to correct this deficiency. Should be easy enough.

Hello,
Thanks, this commabd worked out by given certain net number. but I need number of components in different levels. could not find any command about level and components information in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back