Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help converting an audio intercom into a handsfree audio intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanomess

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have a BPT Agata C200 4-wire internal audio intercom machine (please see the attached pdf for info), that I'd like to replace with a cleaner looking handsfree system. Unfortunately, no such system exists that is compatible with my outdoor BPT unit. The C200 is literally the only compatible model with the outdoor BPT unit. I also own a Siedle AIB 150-0 which is a 2-wire handsfree indoor audio intercom.

I'm looking for someone (preferably UK/EU based, since I'm here) that can help modify the Siedle so it can work with my 4 wire system, or alternatively, modify the internals of the Agata C200 and fit in the Siedle casing so it works as a handsfree setup.

Thanks,
Farbod

Attachments

• BPT AGATA C 200 UK Intercom Handset Data Sheet.pdf
    799.2 KB · Views: 282

A telephone hybrid is needed to translate 2 wire to 4 wire. Bias and gain may be needed in addition.

I presume you have no info about used audio levels and DC bias, need to measure it in system.

Hi,
Thanks for the response.
Yes, you're absolutely right. How can I find out this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back