Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Exporting Impedance data from Harmonic Balance after Loadpull analysis in cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am running load-pull analysis on a circuit for a range of frequencies in cadence. I need to use this data in other tools such as matlab. I wondering how to export this data in terms of impedances and plot the variation of optimum impedances with respect to frequency. Thanks.

I didn't exact answer to my question. In spectre, I performed loadpull by sweeping mag and angle in HB simulation. Now I want to save this data directly in terms of obtained impedances. Even If I save, it saves somethings like this

loadpullsave.JPG

I want to get the points like this. SO I need data in terms of impedances. Also what are the Yre and Yreimag?they dont seem like the value of mag variable that I swept. Also 360 degree is not the angle where I found my optimum point.

loadpull.JPG

I didn't write any script.
I got that plot from "direct plot"
Any operation is done by Skill language.
Simply you can not understand anything.

Don’t use Cadence ADE Direct Plot blindly without understanding background Skill language and data structure of PSF.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back