Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to find dynamic charactersitics of an ADC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

msrinivasanmuthu

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have designed 12 bit linear ramp adc. I dont know how to measure the dynamic characteristics of the ADC. I run transient simulation for various values and find the output. Able to manage DC characteristics but I dont know how to run dynamic characteristics. I need some help on how to set test bench for general ADC circuit and measure dynamic characteristics such as snr, sdnr, ENOB and much more.

Hi,

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+measure+ADC+dynamic

from the headlines - I assume every document on the first page should give useful informations...

Klaus

hey! I have googled, the problem is i can understand the concept but dont know how to simulate in cadence. Its not something normal and its entirely related to signal processing which im new to it. Is there any proper manual on how to do it.

regards,
Srinivasan

It is foggy what is your problem with cadence. Where did you stuck?
Software error/warning issue?
Or analysis setup is not clear?
Or how to create the testbench?
Using postprocess, calculator is vague?
I cannot recommend an ultimate manual which describes everything what to do in Cadence, so please come back with specific issues with detailed description, figures, schematics, testbenches and maybe we can solve your issues step by step.

Status
Not open for further replies.