Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

possible to load field data from another project to CST MWS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

irfan1

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
is it possible to load 3D field data to a MWS simulation from another MWS simulation? What I want to do is the following. I want to run a simulation with the device inserted into the simulation domain and another simulation with the device removed from the simulation domain. Then I want to load the field data from the "simulation with device removed" to the simulation where I have the device. And finally, I want to subtruct the fields from each other to obtain the induced fields.

Note: it is possible to subtruct fields within the same simulation by using the template base post proccessing.

Re: possible to load field data from another project to CST

I have found an informal solution to this problem. It is complicated but works fine. If anyone needs this please contact me.

Dear irfan1,
please look at the topic ,"how to get a normalized power spectrum for a PCW", Thank you for your consideration, I am very anxious to get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back