Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium 18 DRC unrouted net BUG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamidrezamaddah

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I designed a PCB with Altium 18.0.9 and I checked it with design rule check. It has reported no error for un-routed net. After I got the board and montage the component I fined some problems that their reasons were some un-routed!
I checked with DRC again and no error again.
I checked it in altium 17. It shows the un-routed.
Does Altium 18.0.9 has BUG in DRC??

thanks
Hamid

Try to answer yourself. What kind are the unrouted nets? Actually missing connections or small "hangers", e.g. trace segments with small endpoint mismatch? In the latter case, different default DRC parameters may be the reason for different behavior.

Try to answer yourself. What kind are the unrouted nets? Actually missing connections or small "hangers", e.g. trace segments with small endpoint mismatch? In the latter case, different default DRC parameters may be the reason for different behavior.

There where Actually missing connections.
for example:
polygon of top and bottom in an area, was not connected.
Does unrouted net DRC has any parameter?

thanks

Altium 18 has plenty of bugs..That's why they have released 19.
Experienced PCB Designers are still using Altium 17.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back