Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help in diode code v6 12 Panasonic Plasma TH-P42X30D

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemant.yash

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Repairing Panasonic Plasma TH-P42X30D TV

Came across few V6 12 schottky diode in Power Supply (P Card)

one of them is Short as per Meter when checked which is causing the problem in starting TV

Any help with the code - v6 12 ?
its value and part number

Is the marking on the part 'V6'? What format of package is this ? Post a picture please

Is the marking on the part 'V6'? What format of package is this ? Post a picture please

Posting the Pic
It is
diode (1).jpgdiode (2).jpg v6 12

https://imgur.com/odCKMeS

https://imgur.com/UNWL268

I have the service manual here but some parts are only referenced as complete boards rather than individual components. What are the component references numbers on the PCB and I'll see if they are in the parts list.

Brian.

a1.jpg

this is the picture of P Board
and I have circled with red marker there are multiple V6 12 labled diode

I have the service manual here but some parts are only referenced as complete boards rather than individual components. What are the component references numbers on the PCB and I'll see if they are in the parts list.

Brian.

I've attached the schematic.
Unfortunately, it doesn't list the part numbers and I can't read the board references clearly except D104. As it seems to be only to protect against over current in the switching device it is almost certainly nothing special, probably a normal silicon small dower diode.

Brian.

Attachments

• panasonic_mpf6907_pcpf0272_sch.pdf
    389 KB · Views: 95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back