Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Who do I switch on "WPE" in calibre Pex extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil1949

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

I have two questions about calibre extraction:

1. I am using calibre pex to do extraction; and I found all of my sca/scb/scc parameter =0 or sca=sca, scb=scb,scc=scc.... It shall be a real number normally. It looks WPE is not extraced. Is there any switch in calibre PEX which I shall switched on?

2 For the output I am choosing "specified nets". So I selected a certain nets and do CC+C extraction. But at the end only a apart of nets of the selected ones are extracted. I will attach the netlist here.

thanks a lot
kr

calibre.jpg

Dear all,

I have two questions about calibre extraction:

1. I am using calibre pex to do extraction; and I found all of my sca/scb/scc parameter =0 or sca=sca, scb=scb,scc=scc.... It shall be a real number normally. It looks WPE is not extraced. Is there any switch in calibre PEX which I shall switched on?

2 For the output I am choosing "specified nets". So I selected a certain nets and do CC+C extraction. But at the end only a apart of nets of the selected ones are extracted. I will attach the netlist here.

thanks a lot
kr

View attachment 153014

1) Yes, there is. Look for the keywords LDE, LOD, WPE, etc. This only works on post-layout extraction, naturally.

2) Don't select a few nets, let the tool extract all nets and see if it makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.