Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wifi audio hub.Multiple users will be able to listen using any earbuds or headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaminda12001

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to design SoC with VHDL. Then the SoC interface with modules similar like the ESP32 for wifi and bluetooth. The Bluetooth will multicast for audio. It lets instantly share wireless audio with multiple simultaneous listeners using any earbuds, headphones or powered speakers.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

Any suggestions?
A really vague question. (Maybe thus there is no response)

What "suggestion" do you expect?
* links to some internet sources
* hardware suggestions
* existing systems

I recommend to tell more about the system. Is it for speech or high end audio? Is it multi channel, maybe multi laguage like used in museums? Maybe you have some requirements like "low latency difference" between various receivers..
Also tell about what you have done so far, your research and results. Show us your own effort.

Then ask a detailed question...

Klaus

I want to design SoC with VHDL. Then the SoC interface with modules similar like the ESP32 for wifi and bluetooth. The Bluetooth will multicast for audio. It lets instantly share wireless audio with multiple simultaneous listeners using any earbuds, headphones or powered speakers.

Any suggestions?

Hello,

nowadays each of us wanna design a SoC, me too :wink:. But I am aware that this is next to impossible to accomplish.
Why? Because it is extremely complex task. It needs enormous knowledge in subject of hardware designing, programmable devices (FPGAs) and HDL languages. Few year exprience in this field is required.
So better think of using existing "IP cores" of SoC. You can start at:

https://opencores.org/

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.