Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to change color SCheme in ADS after layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaslsh

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I feel like a complete Idiot asking this, but I've scoured the net and asked my co-workers, I cant seem to find an answer. After beginning the layout process in ADS, my background color changes and I can't see anything anymore! I've looked at the project display settings, the schematic display settings, but I can't find where the global setting is. Has anyone run into this? I just want to see my component values!

thanks for any and all help with such a trivial problem,
Sami

Capture.JPG

What is your ADS version?

Do you mean that the background color in Options > Preferences > Display has no effect?

Or do you want to fix a mistake with a "bad" default value? What libraries are listed in your design as the "Referenced Libraries"? These libraries can have their specific schematic preferences, as far as I remember. I noticed very "colorful" settings for some OA interoperability libraries.

reflib.jpg

Last edited:
These libraries can have their specific schematic preferences, as far as I remember. I noticed very "colorful" settings for some OA interoperability libraries.

Nailed it! Never even considered that imported libraries would have their own color settings. Now I want to know, who over at quarvo enjoys such a pastel theme :razz: ?!? Its soooo hard to read the component values!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back