Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Design of SAR ADC in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savankumar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey Team,
I am designing a 4 bit SAR ADC using the charge redistribution method for the dac circuit. I am facing errors while doing transient simulation.

error: INFO (ADE-3069): Errors encountered during the simulation. For more information, see the log files
accessible from the Simulation -> Output Log menu.

When I checked the output Log menu, I found out two errors:

1) xrun/CUVHNF
2) ELBERR​

Does anyone face this kind of error?
Any kind of help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Usually these error logs are more talkative...are you sure this is from the correct log file? And what is the context around these words?
Could you run transient simulation before? I suppose yes, so what change caused this error you did?
Do you have any special instance, verilogA module maybe? Models are correct?

My simulation was running and after simulation was done I was unable to plot my outputs so I checked the warnings and there I found out about that check output log for more details about the error.
I am just able to deal with this error. It was a problem with my AMS config. So I tried again and it got resolved.
I can attach the snapshot of it but I can't find any option here.
Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back