Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frdm90

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I think this is a property forum.This is a thing, which I think about it more often. Viz, what skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable? Well, my favorites thing about electronics are analog design, optics and and RF engineering, and I am doing it at big company since few years, and I like it. But are they a future-oriented thinks? More and more are heard about neural networks, advanced DSP, simulating etc. I know - We should like out job, but I think the "clasic" electronics engineers mean less and less important at the labol market. I do not like coding microprocessors, but I like FPGA's, and maybe it is a future and think it is worth to changing occupation? What is Yours opinion? Thanks in advance, and I am tricky in your opinion.

There will always be a need for analog, optical and RF design. Stop worrying. Everything becomes analog at some point.

In addition to what Barry said;
If you like FPGAs, continue with them. They are certainly in the future of electronic design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back