+ Post New Thread
    Junior Member level 2

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable?

Hello. I think this is a property forum.This is a thing, which I think about it more often. Viz, what skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable? Well, my favorites thing about electronics are analog design, optics and and RF engineering, and I am doing it at big company since few years, and I like it. But are they a future-oriented thinks? More and more are heard about neural networks, advanced DSP, simulating etc. I know - We should like out job, but I think the "clasic" electronics engineers mean less and less important at the labol market. I do not like coding microprocessors, but I like FPGA's, and maybe it is a future and think it is worth to changing occupation? What is Yours opinion? Thanks in advance, and I am tricky in your opinion.

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5
    Helped
    996 / 996
    Level

Re: Skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable?

There will always be a need for analog, optical and RF design. Stop worrying. Everything becomes analog at some point.

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5
    Helped
    787 / 787
    Level

Re: Skills from electronics/electrical engineers are more and more desirable?

In addition to what Barry said;
    If you like FPGAs, continue with them. They are certainly in the future of electronic design.
    My batteries are recharged by "Helpful Post" ratings.
    If you feel that I've helped you, please indicate it as a Helpful Post

--[[ ]]--