Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EM field around Current Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KlausST

I am unable to share the complete schematic or PCB files because of customer's request not to do so. In the meantime, I have analyzed further and following are my observations.

1. ADC AD7606 responds with the busy pulse but I see no data transition in data bus. (power supply is fine)

2. When I power on the system, I get correct ADC data for about 5 seconds (I see the display in LCD) and then the data goes to zero.

What could be the problem?. ( I have yet to check the sanity of capacitors). All other components in the PCB behave as expected.

Hi,

What do you want to hear?
To give a solution without beeing able to see the problem?

If your customer thinks the circuit around the ADC and the PCB layout around the ADC is that highly confidential
... it's his decision and - at least partly - his resposibility to have a circuit that dios not work at all...

We have no crystal ball.

Klaus

So really your issue is a software one and not hardware related - as Klaus says, without relevant pertinent information you will receive no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.