Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SPC5 studio programming problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezaf

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I'm working with SPC560 series MCU from ST company and SPC5 studio compiler. for getting started, I'm working on a simple LED blinking program but when I program my hex file to MCU, the MCU takes high current and damaging (about 300mA).
working with SPC5 Studio is hard and complex because work on Eclipse platform. if you know any other compiler that supports this series of MCU please help me.

Hi,

I don't think it's a compiler problem when the microcontroller takes 300 mA.

I rather think there is a hardware problem.

Klaus

If you need further help, show your code and hardware.

Hi,

I don't think it's a compiler problem when the microcontroller takes 300 mA.

I rather think there is a hardware problem.

Klaus

If you need further help, show your code and hardware.

I checked this on two correct board that with erasing the MCU, the current go down but after programming it, the current go up!
I written the code with SPC5 studio that have a poor support and based on Eclipse. this compiler have some ready component that I don't see the generated codes and only can edit main.c . in this compiler there is a graphical pinmap editor and clock editor and each function of MCU have ready library, so copying my main.c code will not help you. may be there is a bug in libraries.

Hi,

I checked this on two correct board that with erasing the MCU, the current go down but after programming it, the current go up!
I written the code with SPC5 studio that have a poor support and based on Eclipse. this compiler have some ready component that I don't see the generated codes and only can edit main.c . in this compiler there is a graphical pinmap editor and clock editor and each function of MCU have ready library, so copying my main.c code will not help you. may be there is a bug in libraries.
All this text is useless as long as you don't show code and schematic...

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.