Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in Designing of SAR ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savankumar

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi team
I am designing SAR adc . I am finding trouble in designing switches in dac charge redistribution circuit.I am using cadence virtuoso and I know that I can use the direct SPDT switch from analog lib,but I want to design it by using mosfets. Can anyone help me in this task?
I am designing 4 bit SAR adc.I am attaching circuit over here for more clearance.
Thank you charge redistribution.PNG

How about something like this? Depending on your input range you may not need a transmission gate.

Capture.PNG

I guess the library SPDT switches are CMOS switches with respective drivers. If you want similar performance, there's no more simple circuit alternative.

If you want to avoid library usage, sketch circuit yourself.

I guess the library SPDT switches are CMOS switches with respective drivers. If you want similar performance, there's no more simple circuit alternative.

If you want to avoid library usage, sketch circuit yourself.

analogLib components are ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back