Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for pcb manufacturers for large boards (31"x17"x0.286" 40 layers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jomahony

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Looking for pcb manufacturers for large boards (31"x17"x0.286" 40 layers)

Does anyone know of some pcb manufacturers capable of making boards size 31"x17"x0.286" 40 layers ?
I am looking to get quotes from at least two suppliers but am finding it hard to find anyone with the
capability.

Re: Looking for pcb manufacturers for large boards (31"x17"x0.286" 40 layers)

Perhaps nobody thinks your serious, whats your budget & MOQ ?

Perhaps nobody thinks your serious, whats your budget & MOQ ?

The quote is for tester interface boards similar to backplanes. Lots of signals separated by lots of groundplanes,
hence the number of layers. I was hoping that someone designing backplanes might have a list of manufacturers.

Will ask around, I know people who do mixing desks and have the same problem, once you go above their approved panel size your a bit goosed. Its not the PCB material but having the processing equipment to manage a board that size, expect to pay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back