Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to reduce RN4678 Bluetooth disconnection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohithadpad

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,
I am using the RN4678 Dual Mode Bluetooth module for my project. The connection and disconnection of the Bluetooth are reflected on the status pin P1_5 which indication that Bluetooth is connected to the peer device or not. I use this as the status indication pin in my program. "1" indicates not connected to peer device and "0" indicates connected to the peer device.

So I am sending per second data to the Android (using serial Bluetooth app over spp) over the Bluetooth. When I disconnect the RN4678 Bluetooth from the android then the status indication pin changes its state after the delay of 2/3 seconds. How to reduce or get rid of this 2/3 seconds duration as I don't want to lose any data?

As soon as I disconnect the Bluetooth from the android phone the status indication pin should change its status.

Thanks in advance

Yes, It changes the status.
What should you do?
First Shake Hand With PINS and Find the which one is ON and OFF pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back