Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Mixed Signal Simulation Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomi114

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,

Hope you all are doing well with good health. Here i would like t ask for one favor that i am going to design RF Transmitter at frequency of 8.2 MHz, which will be used for RFID application (i.e Electronic Article Surveillance system). For designing purpose i used Altium Designer 16.0 , schematic is ready but we are also interested to simulate this circuit in Altium Designer. For mixed signal simulation we used this software. But during simulation i am facing some problems, that's why i asked for favor from all of you. The main problem is some SPICE model files are missing or not available in libraries. i try to find but unfortunately didn't succeed. so what can i do in this situation ... i am much worried about this, and i have required to finish this task as early as possible. I have found .ibis Models but those are use less, for mixed signal simulation purpose SPICE is mandatory, kindly suggest me how can i do mixed signal simulation ......

Anxiously waiting for your kind and quick response...

With Humble Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back