Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Midddle range NFC design based on TI devices by using ISO15693 protocol

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzihong

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone,
I use TI devices(DLP7970ABP & RF430FRL152H patch tag) to achieve the communicate distance around 50cm by using the ISO15693 protocol. And the DLP7970ABP, its output power is less than 200mW so that I buy a power amplifier and a large antenna(430mm*300mm). Next, I remove C24 and C23 to disconnect the antenna on the board. Then, I try to put the power amplifier between antenna and the matching circuit but it doesn't work, because the power amplifier is unidirectional. Therefore, I found that the TI 7970ABP is fully integrated, which means the board already put the modulation and demodulation circuit together in the iron box like the figure below. and the outside circuits is the matching circuit. I think there maybe a way to solve this problem is that only use the chip and draw all the circuit by myself. However, I do not have enough time to finish this.
So could anybody do me a favor about how to solve this problem.
Thank you in advance.
ab91eafce9f1dacb5ca0b9d0656fe81.jpgBest regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back