Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Good lecture notes or resources for display technology (circuit design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exp

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anybody know good lecture notes (available) online on the intro of display technology with circuit design emphasis?

Maybe I am searching for the wrong terms but I can't find something really nice. For example, if I would ask this question for SerDes I would point to https://www.ece.tamu.edu/~spalermo/ecen720.html. This is an example of an amazing slide set for this topic. I would hope to find something similar for displays (TFT LCDs, OLED, working principles, drivers etc): Emphasis on circuit design, written for people who have good fundamentals with circuits but never done actual display technology before.
Maybe this is too specific for a separate lecture (my university does not have one). In that case, are there recommendations for other good resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.