Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Conversion from LTSpice to Spice Model Files for Altium Designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomi114

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello every one,

I hope you all are fine and enjoying your time, here i have to requested to ask one question only that i have LTSpice model file and i would like to use these file in Altium Designer, so please suggest me how can i use these files in the said software and also which tool can be use for conversion of these files to Spice Model Files.

Thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation.

With Kind Regards

What kind of models are talking about? Ltspice models can be either generic SPICE, usable without problems. Or binary encrypted models as shipped by Linear, they can't be used in any other simulation tool.

What kind of models are talking about? Ltspice models can be either generic SPICE, usable without problems. Or binary encrypted models as shipped by Linear, they can't be used in any other simulation tool.

Dear FvM,

Thanks for your reply, i would like to covert SPICE file for Altium Spice Model file for simulation in Altium Designer.... I shall be highly grateful to you for this act of kindness ...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back