Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shift a line of pads and holes completely in Altium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsantech

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I need to know how I can shift a line of pads and holes completely in Atium designer ? for examples in X axis. Altium in PCB inspector only offset the pad not holes.

888.JPG

You are talking about editing PCB library components or what else? Shifting the "line of pads and holes" relative to what? Other component elements? The component origin?

- - - Updated - - -

I see that it's possible to apply this kind of changes in PCB editor using the PCB inspector. But I doubt that it's an appropriate way to make footprint changes.

Thanks Fvm for your post.

I have a lot of pads and pin and I should shift all of them, but in my PCB inspector I am not able to change (shift) the position of all pad simultaneously. As I mentioned before, Offset in altium desginer just shift pads not their holes too.

Still not clear what you want to achieve. Modification of component footprints would be preferably done in the library editor. Pad offset is not the right parameter to do what you want. You can edit the position of each pad in PCB inspector, but it's no good way to edit many pads in a design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back