Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How would I create an LNA layout design when using the s2p file on the schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skatefast08

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The s2p file component only has 3 pins, and the ADS model has 4 pins (which seems more realistic to the actual component ex. ATF-55143 has 4 pins). How would I know how the s2p file was formed on a layout of its own, when all I would only be dealing are 3 pins from the s2p file? When I design my LNA I do not want to mess up my design, by thinking that my two source pins (pins 2&3 on the ATF-55143) will comply to the actual s-parameters on the s2p file, when I placed different lengths of line and had different amount of vias on each source pins. I do not want to mess my design up when I get it manufactured again. Maybe I do not need to create a layout design, what do you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back