Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Where i can find literature about integrated voltage supervisors (brownout detector)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iaf

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm searching for some literature concerned with the design of integrated voltage supervisors/ brownout detectors. I have been googling it for a while but the resources are almost none but general information and some products of the companies so i thought if someone here would recommend me a good book which handles this topic a bit in details.

Try a forum search for 'voltage stabilizer'. A few threads here have asked about making one. Frequently the purpose is to correct drooping mains voltage, similar to a brownout.

- - - Updated - - -

Also try 'mains stabilizer', AC stabilizer, grid stabilizer.

Scroll down this column to see a list of threads about similar topics.

Hi,

Not a very detailed description, thus we have to guess.
Maybe this is the cause why you don't find good information with google, either.

I guess:
You are looking for: voltage_reference + comparator
Or: voltage reference + comparator + delay

But it's not clear to me if you want information about:
* discrete design
* the use of ready to buy circuits
* IC design

Klaus

It's IC Design of a low power Brownout circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.