Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What does it mean to check mismatch and process in ADEXL Monte Carlo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megahed89

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am running MC simulations, I want to view the effect of both mismatch and process variations, however, I am not sure how the simulation works, does this mean that each run will be at a different process and devices are mismatched within the same process of that run? or does it mean that devices could be in different process corners within the same run?

I think the first condition is the correct one, I just want to make sure as the pdk documents does not explain well.

Process statistics are applied globally, and where mismatch
statistics exist these will be applied about the process "point".
Basically your first guess.

does this mean that each run will be at a different process and devices are mismatched within the same process of that run?.
This one. All devices will get a same global variation and on top of that devices will have a local variation among themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back