Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need suggestion on a book about MOSFET circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan8947

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I am designing MOSFET power amplifier for hifi, I want to read up on the theory of MOSFET particularly on Vgs temperature coef at different Id. A lot of books are for modeling and simulation likely for IC design instead of discrete MOSFET. Can someone give me suggestion of a book or some links on MOSFET?

Thanks

Alan

Hi,

No idea if these are of any use to you or not, I googled mosfet vgs temperature dependence:

FET Temperature Effects
Power MOSFET Tutorial
**broken link removed**

I wonder if referring to/browsing material such as gate drive methods and/or DC-AC/AC-DC/SMPS in general, and so on, and perhaps even stuff related to MOSFET voltage references and maybe even documents about BJT and MOSFET bandgap voltage reference designs (even if they are aimed at IC design, the physics must still be the same) might prove indirectly productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.