Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help to make circuit for Nerve Stimulation Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

To me it seems you misunderstood how a forum works.

It is not meant that others do your job, like doing internet search, looking for available informations, finding or designing the schematic..
Please mind that many members here are professionals, then don't want to be your servant... for free.

A forum It is meant that you do the main job, the main effort, find solutions on your own. Find informations about your application on your own. A forum can't replace school, research or other education.

When we see that a member did a lot of effort on his own, but comes to a point where he can't solve a particular problem on his own...then there will be many forum members here to help you. Including me.

Klaus

Thanks Klaus for the reply,

I know that many professionals here are providing information to the members as best as they can and i really appreciate their time and effort for replying on questions, as i think they do it for free. I'll do more research and collect more data about the electronics. With trails and errors hopefully i will get to the final design about the circuit i'm looking to build.

My version of popular "Amplipulse" phisiotherapeutic device. Of course user safety is not guaranteed.
Device particularity in that it allows to assign current painlessly by the reason of use 5kHz sinusoidal carrying wave.

article about more complicated such type device - https://radiokot.ru/artfiles/6466/

- - - Updated - - -

also article about small current generator, may be interesting - https://www.radiokot.ru/circuit/digital/home/84/

but that's all is dangerous

Attachments

• amplipulse_avr.zip
    143.1 KB · Views: 48
  • circ.gif
    circ.gif
    40.2 KB · Views: 77
  • final.jpg
    final.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

The "Amplipulse" designs gives at least an idea how a TENS instrument can be designed, the original DC current source approach is completely missing the topic. Recent devices are mostly using asymmetrical waveforms which are apparently more similar to natural nerve stimulation signals. A modulated 5 kHz sine might still work for TENS purposes.

I fear that the lack of substantial electrophysiological knowledge in this discussion can't be easily overcome. The design approaches are oscillating between useless and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back