Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence aging model for aging simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

antlhem

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all

I am looking to perform aging simulations using cadence. Recently I read that "Some foundries use the Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging, while others use their proprietary model libraries to calculate the aging degradation for transistors" in cadence post.

Does any one know what foundries use Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging simulation?
Could you suggest me where to get a standard 45nm library that actually includes the aging model?

I am aware that foundries could provide this aging model, but so far they have said a straight NO for security reasons. So is there a way to have a reliable aging model file to perform the simulation?

Dear all

I am looking to perform aging simulations using cadence. Recently I read that "Some foundries use the Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging, while others use their proprietary model libraries to calculate the aging degradation for transistors" in cadence post.

Does any one know what foundries use Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging simulation?
Could you suggest me where to get a standard 45nm library that actually includes the aging model?

I am aware that foundries could provide this aging model, but so far they have said a straight NO for security reasons. So is there a way to have a reliable aging model file to perform the simulation?

Simple answer is no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back