+ Post New Thread
    Junior Member level 1

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Cadence aging model for aging simulation

Dear all

I am looking to perform aging simulations using cadence. Recently I read that "Some foundries use the Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging, while others use their proprietary model libraries to calculate the aging degradation for transistors" in cadence post.

Does any one know what foundries use Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging simulation?
    Could you suggest me where to get a standard 45nm library that actually includes the aging model?

I am aware that foundries could provide this aging model, but so far they have said a straight NO for security reasons. So is there a way to have a reliable aging model file to perform the simulation?

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5

Helped
    301 / 301
    Level

Re: Cadence aging model for aging simulation

Quote Originally Posted by antlhem View Post
    Dear all

I am looking to perform aging simulations using cadence. Recently I read that "Some foundries use the Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging, while others use their proprietary model libraries to calculate the aging degradation for transistors" in cadence post.

Does any one know what foundries use Spectre® AgeMOS built-in model for Aging simulation?
    Could you suggest me where to get a standard 45nm library that actually includes the aging model?

I am aware that foundries could provide this aging model, but so far they have said a straight NO for security reasons. So is there a way to have a reliable aging model file to perform the simulation?
    Simple answer is no.
    Really, I am not Sam.

--[[ ]]--